We are pleased to represent Executive Cabinetry in the Greater Palm Springs Area.
Introducing Executive Cabinetry
Executive Cabinetry came into being in 2010 through the acquisition of Executive Kitchens, a well-established cabinetry manufacturing facility. At the time, Executive Kitchens had recently transitioned from solvent-based finishes to all waterborne finishes. Seeing a trend in the market that would welcome such a change, CEO David Romeo, continued what the former company had started and has become very successful in building a solid environmentally conscious company manufacturing strong, beautiful and healthy cabinetry.
Our customers have the peace of mind in knowing that they are investing in cabinetry for their home that is not only fashionable, but also a great fit for their home, their home environment and their wallet.
The Executive Cabinetry facility encompasses 226,000 square feet of vertically integrated manufacturing space. Simply stated, being vertically integrated means that components are constructed, on-site, from raw materials through to the finished product. We take pride in the fact that all of Executive Cabinetry’s products are American made and handcrafted.
Video of the Executive Cabinetry Factory
• Almost limitless design options with three major cabinet collections
• Traditional to highly contemporary design options
• Standard to Custom Configurations
• More Than 100 door styles in wood finishes: Cherry, Maple, Lyptus, Knotty Alder, Clear Alder, Bamboo, Red Birch and Oak (rift cut and quarter sawn).
• More than 27 MDF door styles in paintable and Thermofoil PVC finishes
• Standard stains, veneers, Thermofoils, special rustic finishes with over 1,000 paint colors and custom matching
• Glass and metal door options
• 3/4″ plywood construction standard
• State of the Art Vertically Integrated Manufacturing Facility
• Solid Quality Case Construction
• Soft Close Drawers & Self Close Doors Standard
• Full-access, frameless cabinetry with 15% more storage space than framed cabinetry
• Readily available, manufactured especially for you in as little as 4 weeks depending on door style
• Lifetime limited warranty
• Made in the USA
• Environmentally friendly finishes
• Healthy cabinetry that is GreenGuard certified for children and schools air quality
• Most of the lines offered qualify towards LEED certification
• Materials responsibly sourced and manufactured
Recognizing that Health and Safety never go out of style, we manufacture the only all wood cabinet that is GREENGUARD Children & Schools air quality certified. What does this mean to you, our customer? Well, simply stated, we help you to breathe easier!
Our Green Initiative: http://www.executivecabinetry.com/eco-friendly/our-green-initiative.html
Accommodating Aging in Place & the Disabled
Cabinetry with tapered bases is accessible for the disabled and can be utilized in “aging in place” designs and layouts.
Here is a video about our green cabinetry & accessibility for the disabled.
Executive Cabinetry provided cabinets for the NextGen Home 2011.
This video features a segment of the show about our participation and products.
NextGen Home Experience® showcases the latest developments in contemporary living, from advanced home connectivity to storm resistant construction, energy efficiency and “green friendly” lifestyle enhancements.